RECIPE: Lemon Ricotta Pasta
This simple but flavorful recipe comes together in 30 minutes, perfectly fresh and light for the spring. If you can’t find bucatini, use any long pasta like spaghetti or linguine!
- 1 lb. bucatini or spaghetti
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly sliced basil, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain. Return pasta to pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, oil, pecorino, lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water to pasta and toss. Add more reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick.
- Serve with basil, more pecorino, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Original recipe by Delish.comDownload the Recipe PDF