RECIPE: Mai Tai
Two flavors of rum combine with pineapple juice and orange juice to make a yummy, fruity drink. Or leave out the rum for a non-alcoholic party pleaser!
- 1 (1.5 fl oz) jigger spiced rum
- ½ (1.5 fl oz) jigger coconut-flavored rum
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the spiced rum, coconut rum, grenadine, pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass full of ice.