RECIPE: Roasted Carrots with Balsamic Herb Glaze
With more than the total daily value of Vitamin A, great for vision health, these roasted baby carrots add a simple, but gourmet touch to your table.
- 1 lb baby carrots (tri-colored for visual appeal!)
- 1 TBSP dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Clean carrots and lay in single layer on shallow baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture over carrots and place in 350° oven for 30-45 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- We plated ours on a bed of carrot tops and garnished with chopped chives.