RECIPE: Cola-Marinated Pork Chops
Restaurants can easily take a bite out of your budget. Whether dining in or delivery, costs can quickly add up after just a couple meals. Cooking at home will always be cheaper. With this recipe for cola-marinated pork chops, just six inexpensive pantry staples come together for a fast, tender pork dinner!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops in a baking pan.
- Whisk together cola, barbecue sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° F.
- Switch to the broiler setting and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown the top slightly.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
View original recipe: Eating on a DimeDOWNLOAD RECIPE